Let's Get Started
This package can be built as it offers everything you would expect from a big wedding but you are not going to need everything. So you take some parts out such as getting ready and dancing, Also unlike a big wedding I may only be with you for 3-4 hours covering the essential parts, your ceremony, guests, bride and groom shots, details. Best thing to do is to get in touch and tell me your ideas and we build from there.
WHAT DO YOU GET
- A meeting and as many chats as you need.
- A photo shoot which is a fantastic way of experiencing how I work and helps put you at ease in front of the camera
- My photography services - this is where the building comes in - just how much would you like captured, when do I start, when do I finish. Get in touch and I will help you build.
- Travel costs. Well within reason as I have photographed weddings as far away as Aberdeen, Cornwall, Switzerland, Cyprus, etc and there were some additional travel and accommodation costs.
- Unlimited amount of photographs. There is no telling how many you will receive as this will depend on amount of guests, etc but there are no restrictions. Once editing is completed you will receive every image.
- A preview the very next day in your private online gallery. You can begin showing off some photographs straight away.
- Editing time which can take anything from 3 - 8 weeks depending on the amount of photographs I have captured and the time of year. During the editing period I will add more previews and I have absolutely no objections to you pestering me. In fact it may even help : )
- Once editing has been completed all your images will be uploaded to your online gallery. You can view, share and download your images from your gallery. You will also receive an app for instant access to your gallery on your phone. All images in high resolution will be sent to you through an online transfer for instant download to your computer and on a USB as a back up.
- There are no limitations, no watermarks or restrictions of any kind. They are your photographs to enjoy.