Let's Get Started
- A natural, unobtrusive documentary style of photography. Capturing moments and providing lifelong memories. That said I am happy to capture any group shots you would like but even these should be light hearted and fun. There will also be the essential bride and groom shots allowing you both to take some time out whilst I capture you both in the surrounding landscape.
WHAT DO YOU GET
- As many meetings and chats as you need.
- A photo shoot which is a fantastic way of experiencing how I work and helps put you at ease in front of the camera
- My photography services from breakfast (not forgetting my coffee) right through to the awkward breakdancing. I will stay longer if you are holding a surprise such as fireworks.
- Travel costs. Well within reason as I have photographed weddings as far away as Aberdeen, Cornwall, Switzerland, Cyprus, etc and there were some additional travel and accommodation costs.
- Unlimited amount of photographs. There is no telling how many you will receive as this will depend on amount of guests, etc but there are no restrictions. Once editing is completed you will receive every image.
- A preview the very next day in your private online gallery. You can begin showing off some photographs straight away.
- Editing time which can take anything from 3 - 8 weeks depending on the amount of photographs I have captured and the time of year. During the editing period I will add more previews and I have absolutely no objections to you pestering me. In fact it may even help : )
- Once editing has been completed all your images will be uploaded to your online gallery. You can view, share and download your images from your gallery. You will also receive an app for instant access to your gallery on your phone. All images in high resolution will be sent to you through an online transfer for instant download to your computer and on a USB as a back up.
- There are no limitations, no watermarks or restrictions of any kind. They are your photographs to enjoy.
I SAID IT COULD BE TWEAKED.......
- If your wedding is unfolding over a whole weekend then I will also attend either the day before or after your wedding if you are having a bbq, games, walk, etc.
- Second photographer. Allowing for even more to be captured, more angles, more moments. I highly recommend this option if you are having a lot of guests and if there are any limitations on the day which may make it difficult for me to be in two places at once.
- Photo Booth. Well more of a corner of the venue set up with some masks, etc and a polaroid camera. Nothing complicated but saves you the hassle of having to organise it
- Albums, prints, frames, books, canvas, so many options. You could even have your face on a tote bag if you so desired.
TAKE SOMETHING AWAY
- Maybe your wedding is slightly smaller or you are not having the ceilidh. Who knows, but if for any reason my time on the day is much shorter than normal then there would be a discount
- Perhaps your venue is very close to where I live, then there would be a discount